Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

ED702 1st meeting-9th January 2010

Day 2 as a master student (ED701 was the first class on Friday). Drove all the way from KT a day before. It's been a long time since my degree years to come back as a student. Meeting new faces..new friends.

Started our first lesson and it's quite interesting to me. Dr. Noraziah, the lecturer is so pleased to have us all in the classroom. Thanx Dr..anyway. She mentioned us to come out with research portfolio, and here it is my e-portfolio.(thanx to Suhaniz for her brilliant idea). Dr. also wanted us to tweet her. (this is new for me..Twitter). Never come across to sign up for twitter before and now I am the follower and following (still don't understand Twitter actually).

Class was wrapped up earlier and I really had fun to be in the class. A long way to go after that..another journey home.

1 comments:

misz_A said...

u r most welcome... hehe.. thanx 2 u 2... i follow u... hehe

Post a Comment