Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Articles oooo articles...(24/1-31/1/2010)


Finally..after a long thought..I decided to study on slow learners in primary school. Maybe because I meet them everyday in school and I guess this is a good start. So I started surfing for materials. The first material is about slow learners and another coming. Found a few articles about this slow learners. So happy but not yet reading them.

Diagnosis and management of slow learning for teachers.

I have gone through this articles and I found it really reliable for me to get to know the main characteristics of the slow learners and how to work with them.

Slow learners: How are they identified and supported?

Struggling (slow) learners

slow learners

supporting slow learners

I have come across to expand my study on the ICT teaching methods to the slow learners. I have found one articles which I think it's a good start for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment